It’s difficult to make decisions without reliable financial information. Businesses today need a strong network of support and, for many, it’s more efficient to outsource an accountant than to staff internally. As a business owner, you likely have many important things to do and may be unable to keep your own books or closely manage the process. While you focus on turning your vision for your business into reality, we’ll provide transactional solutions to manage the day to day accounting functions.
Our accounting and bookkeeping services provide thorough reporting and analysis that is critical to evaluate your financial health and realize your business goals. Whether you are a new business in need of accounting set-up or an established business in need of accounting support, Lopata, Flegel & Company LLP offers great solutions.
Our Transactional Solutions Include:
- Bookkeeping and preparation of financial statements
- Accounts Payable Management (vendor bills and payments)
- Accounts Receivable Management (customer invoices and recording of payments)
- Bank Reconciliations (Checking and Credit Cards)
- Recording and reconciling payroll transactions
- Preparation of payroll tax returns
- Preparation of sales/use tax, property tax and other local tax compliance returns
- Accounting software
- Assistance with selection
- Training and ongoing support
- Software supported includes
- Quickbooks – Online and Desktop
- Sage 50 (formerly Peachtree)