Lopata, Flegel & Company LLP is a client-focused, full service accounting and management consulting firm located in St. Louis, MO with a firm history tracing back nearly 100 years. We have achieved this longevity by continuous innovation of processes and efficiencies, building partnerships with our clients to identify and achieve their financial goals and appreciating that the success of our firm is dependent upon the success of our team members.
We are currently hiring for a spring 2024 tax intern to join our tax team. This is a paid internship and we are looking for candidates graduating with their Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or Taxation by May 2025.
- Prepare individual tax returns
- Research tax laws, rules and regulations
- Hands-on experiences with tax professionals, managers and partners
- Junior or Senior pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or Taxation
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere
- Possess curiosity to dig into complex issues
Job Type: Part-time / Full-time
Work Location: Hybrid / St. Louis
To apply to be a tax intern, please send your resume and cover letter to HR@lfco-cpa.com